The safety of our clients and staff is our priority.
We have implemented a number of strategies to ensure that the greatest possible protection is afforded to our clients and staff in these uncertain times. These include:
- Regular disinfection of at-risk surfaces with hospital-grade disinfectant;
- Limiting the number of clients in-clinic to one at a time;
- Contactless temperature screenings upon arrival;
- Face masks being used by our therapists;
- Hand sanitisation facilities provided; and
- Delivery of products if desired.
Please contact our staff if you are displaying any cold or flu-like symptoms before your appointment, or suspect that you have come into contact with COVID-19.
Please be advised that we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone displaying cold or flu-like symptoms at the time of their appointment.